Monday, July 18, 2005

Stand Up and Be Counted!

We've been hearing a lot of varied opinions from both sides of the debate. In order for us to get a better understanding of what the true wishes of the majority are, we have decided to organize a poll. So we encourage all of you to speak up and let your voice be heard!

You can only vote once in this poll so think your decision through before clicking to vote!











Now that we've read all issues surrounding Pacific Plans, what course of action do we take?
I want to see wrongdoers punished and am willing to put my plan at risk, in whole or in part, to see justice meted out.
I have lost my faith in the company and it is in my best interest to listen to any suggestion that allows me to get my money back now.
I have lost faith but willing to work with the company so that I can get my principal back with some interest.
I am disappointed but i wish to continue my plan and business relationship with the PPI.




0 Comments:

<< Home